Wednesday 11 January 2012

Health and Safety

I have chosen three central locations to film, which are relatively easy to access.
The first being a woods, as my questionnaires showed that people generally prefer horrors that contain woods and big open spaces. So my second place will be a large open field near a train track. My third my bedroom as its convient. I will now talk about the health and saftey of the locations.


Health & Safety
- Will need to carry an umbrella to cover camera in case it rains.
- Need to make sure I keep all of my equipment near me so the public don't fall over it.
- As its used as a walk way to get to and from school we need to not film until roughly 3:45pm to avoid the public as much as possible.
- Be carful not to trip over wires or fall of step ladders if used for filming.

1 comment:

  1. No company or businesses is perfect such as recording a zero incidents let's say for 5 running years. health safety policy

    ReplyDelete