Wednesday 11 January 2012

How to develop my posters!

On asking 15 people which poster the thought had the potential, the popular one was the first one, with the eye. They immediately identified that it was of the horror genre, which I was hoping would happen. They said to improve I should research into my font choice as the font looks to innocent, another point they mentioned was to decided on how I am going to spell the title, as it's different on both posters and is confusing.

Another piece of advise I was given was to possibly add another slogan or re-phase/re-place my current ones as the positioning of one doesn't look like it is meant to be there.

However saying this they said the really likes the use of the red eye, they thought this was very effective and drew them in instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment